Customers have tried
Terms Of Service
Terms of Service | Seal-Boosting
By Purchasing services such as elo-boosting or coaching from Seal-Boosting, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. You are fully responsible for being aware of our terms and conditions, and abide by them. If you wish to decline our terms and conditions, please contact us and explain your reasoning before using our services.
These Terms of Service are effective as of March 22, 2018. We reserve the right to change these terms without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this site and these Terms of Service periodically and to be aware of any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute your acknowledgement of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Description of Service:
1. Solo Division boosting
After purchasing the boost, a booster will log onto your account for which you provided us with the login info. He then proceeds to boost your account’s rank, to the rank which you selected when purchasing the boost.
2. Duo Division boosting
After purchasing the boost, a booster will contact you to discuss your schedule and find a time to play. He will then play together with you to achieve the rank you payed for.
3. Solo Net Wins
After purchasing your boost, a booster will log onto your account for which you provided us with the login info. He will then play on the account you provided, and achieve the number of net wins you purchased for your rank. (number of wins-number of losses=net wins)
4. Duo Net Wins
After purchasing the boost, a booster will contact you to discuss your schedule and find a time to play. He will then play together with you to achieve the number of Net Wins you ordered for your rank. (number of wins-number of losses=net wins)
After purchasing your boost, a booster will log onto your account for which you provided us with the login info. He will then play the amount of placement games which you purchased. He will try to win at least 8/10 placement games, and make up net wins for every loss higher than 2.
6. Duo Placements
After purchasing the boost, a booster will contact you to discuss your schedule and find a time to play. He will then play the amount of placement games which you purchased. He will try to win at least 8/10 placement games, and make up net wins for every loss higher than 2.
After ordering a coaching session, a coach who was at the by you specified rank in either last or this league of legends season, will contact you. You will then schedule a time for the hours you purchased.
The following are rules that clients purchasing boosting or coaching services from Seal-Boosting need to follow:
1. You are not allowed to play in the same queue as your booster during the boosting period. (example: if you purchase a ranked solo/duo boost, you are allowed to play flex or normals, but not ranked solo/duo)
2. If you wish to play games on your account during the boosting period, make sure to let Seal-Boosting know, so that we can tell our booster not to play on your account during the time.
3. You are not allowed to have any other booster play on your account during the boosting period.
4. Please refrain from directly messaging boosters while they are playing on your account. If you have any concerns contact customer support instead.
5. When purchasing a boost, you agree to pay an extra fee if any of the information you gave us about your account is false. (this includes lp gain)
6. After purchasing a boost, you accept that once our booster has started playing on your account, you are not eligible to request a refund.
7. When purchasing a boost or coaching, you understand, that you cannot start a chargeback after our boost/coaching service.
8. If the service is not completed by Seal-Boosting due to a mistake on our part, you will receive a refund for the non-completed part, or store-credit fitting what is missing from your order.
9. When purchasing a Duo Boost, you accept that if your average KDA is below 1.6 in any Duo Division boost, there might be an extra charge.
10 When using our services, you accept that any punishment to your account due to boosting will not be covered by us and you must accept full responsibility.
Not following any of these Terms of Service reserves us the right to:
Not finishing/completing the order without a refund
Demand a fee decided by us before we continue and finish your boost
Demand a fee for lost games or MMR ruining
The following are rules that employees from Seal-Boosting need to follow. This includes boosters, coaches and customer support. You accept these rules whenever you claim a boosting or coaching job.
1. When boosting on a client’s account, the use of third party programs is completely forbidden.
2. When boosting on a client’s account, you are not allowed to use/spend the client’s Blue Essence, Orange Essence, or Riot Points, without contacting Seal (or a mod), and asking for permission.
3. When interacting with a client during duo-boosts or coaching services, you are expected to treat them and everyone else in the game (during duo-boosts) with respect.
4. Getting a clients account account banned or chat restricted during a Solo-Boost is absolutely not acceptable and will result in consequences.
5. There are minimal expected win-rates for Solo-Boosts, which you have to achieve when accepting a boost. These are listed below. You need to achieve these winrates in your first 20 games of the boost.
Bronze 5 – Gold 5 minimal winrate: 70%
Gold 4 – Platinum 5 minimal winrate: 65%
Platinum 4 – Diamond 5 minimal winrate: 60%
Diamond 4 – Masters 1 minimal winrate: 55%
6. When using a clients account for a solo-Boost, you are not allowed to contact people on the clients friend list, or reveal any information about performing a boost.
7. Trolling, intentionally going afk or intentionally feeding during any kind of boost is forbidden.
Not following one of the seven points may result in a reassign, and a change of payout as Seal-Boosting believes to be fair.
In addition to the above, not following points one, two, three or seven may result in a fee, appropriate to the damage you have caused.